Contact me

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Time To Get Inspired!



Ciao bellezze!  

What I'm listening to:  C'est la Mort - The Civil Wars Fun fact about my life right now:  I bought a ton of cute things from the thrift store that I'm going to show you guys later.  A pair of pastel pink shoes are included!   

I hope everyone had a FANTASTIC weekend, because I sure did!  I spent the weekend with my close friends that are two adorable sisters and we basically ate a ton of food, watched Pitch Perfect and Mean Girls, and had great, deep conversation.  It was fab.  

Unfortunately (and especially so for those who just got off of spring break) Monday comes back to haunt us, and it's easy to get gloomy, to just 'get by', and not appreciate all the good things we're missing.  So I, Carolina, as I procrastinate on the homework, am going to try to inspire you with my favorite quotes!  Pinterest is a gem.  Hope you all can feel a little happier after reading these!







And this is the last one!  

Hope you all have lovely, LOVELY weeks! 

Until next time, 

-Carolina 

P.S Tell me which one's your favorite! 


No comments:

Post a Comment