Contact me

Saturday, April 20, 2013

My Favorite 5 Bloggers!



Ciao bellezze!

What I'm listening to: Laughing With - Regina Spektor
Fun fact about my life right now: I'm going through a serious jellybean addiction.  Someone, help.

Okay, so as of late, I've been hardcore stalking casually observing different blogs, especially you guys who follow me!  There are certain other blogs however, that don't follow me, but I adore them too much to not mention them in this post!

(To be clear, none of these blogs asked for recognition).


This is Scathingly Brilliant, my first pick!  The author's name is Kate Gabrielle, I can't tell you how many times that I've just poured over all of her posts.  She's beyond beautiful, and her style cannot be matched!  Please check her out because her blog is so pretty, it will make you cry.

Check her out here!

Favorite post: All the Disney princess outfit posts!


The second one is Jasmine Blu, who actually follows me on Twitter.  I screamed when that happened.  Feel free to judge me.   I love her and her blog so much because she's super cute and feisty!  If you follow her on Twitter, you know what I mean.  She's incredibly sweet to all of her followers, but she stands up for what she believes in.  Jasmine, (whose real name is April)  really is a girl's guide to life with her extremely helpful reviews on super cute items!

Check her out here!

Favorite post: Cute Ebay Finds (Spring clothes). All of her finds are affordable and adorable.

This is a blog run by two of my good friends, called LillyRae Beauty and Fashion.  I love their blog because they offer beauty and fashion inspiration for the everyday girl!  They show you how to be chic without spending hundreds of dollars on labels and brands that are unnecessary.  They are pretty new, so please go and follow them!  You won't be sorry!

Check them out here!

Favorite post:  Best Packing Tip Ever! and Manicure Mania!

This is a blog called Mermaidens by an ADORABLE girl named Kailey who I really want to be best friends with.  Her style and taste in clothes and beauty is exquisite.  Also, if you don't dig her perfect, rose-colored pastel hair, your eyes need to be checked!  She shares my cat obsession too, which is cool.

Check her out here!

Favorite post:  Bubblegum


Last, but certainly not least, this is Danielle of Ghosts Waltz.  Her blog really is one of my favorites, if not my favorite.  Her pastel hair is to die for (and has encouraged me to seriously consider dying my hair this color) and her posts just make me considerably happy.  Her photography, editing, outfits, and make up is positively ravishing.  And she wants to be a mermaid.  We basically are the same.  Please check her out, you will not be sorry!

Check her out here!

Favorite post: Ice Cream Pastels
So those are my favorite 5 bloggers!  Please check them out, tell me if you follow any of them, or if you love love love any of them like me!  Also, if you know any good ones that I should creep on view (maybe your own), tell me!  I love reading blogs and following them.  

-Carolina

3 comments:

  1. interesting selection..i'll take a look
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I thought you would like to know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, check it out here on my blog: http://fashioncarousal.blogspot.co.uk/ Laura

    ReplyDelete